The Pahlavi Imperial Crown is part of the Iranian Crown Jewels. The crown was commissioned and first used for the coronation of Reza Shah in 1926. It was last used by his son during his coronation and is on display at the Central Bank of Iran in Tehran. It contains 3,380 diamonds totaling 1,144 carats with three rows of 369 almost identical white pearls. It also contains five emeralds.